Saturday, November 3, 2012

Video memories

I was listening to the radio one recent night on my way home from work and the hosts were talking about what albums were their picks of the week. One was listening to Crowded House, and that brought back a lot of memories for me -- hanging at the mall with friends, buying lipgloss in the drug store and trying to decide between cassette tape and album in the record store. (Ouch! Has it really been that long?)

Anyway, that got me to thinking of some of my other favourite songs and music videos. Here's Duran Duran and Election Day, from their album Arcadia. I figured it was appropriate, considering the big day in the U.S. is coming closer.

The vote may be a right, but it's also an important duty. I urge everyone to exercise it. Happy voting, my American friends!


No comments: